What tools can you use to sort and organize important customer lists in Excel? How do you present your sales statistics? How do you analyze prospects and new customers?
This digital training in Excel is specifically designed for sales professionals. You know the basics but need help to progress in your use to become more efficient and professional in your daily work.
This course focuses on the features of Excel that you, as a salesperson, will benefit most from in your work. You will learn how to sort and organise long customer lists, as well as manage items, budgets and more. The course will also cover how you can make more complicated calculations in an accurate and easy way. You’ll also learn how to extract and analyse statistics and scenarios from your lists.
Online learning, wherever and whenever you want
- 47 sessions
- Access to the course for 6 months
- The training is based on short sections that you can repeat at your own pace.
- Your Course Certificate will be sent by email once the course is completed
- The course is compatible to most versions of Excel
After the course, you will have learned how to work efficiently and accurately with the lists, reports, calculations and Excel templates that will help you as a salesperson in your work.
Three easy steps to get started
- Book and pay by invoice to access the training immediately
- Start your training by logging in. Our courses are based on short sections that you can repeat. This enables you to learn what you need at your own pace. You will be able to access the course via our portal for 6 months.
- After completing the training, you will receive a Course Certificate by email